Need Help?

For information or assistance regarding payment of fees, purchase of text books and stationery, schoolbags or College Student Planners, contact the Business Manager or the General Office on 98484677. Payments for excursions and fees may be made at the College Student Payment Office. Credit card, EFTPOS and BPay facilities are available.

If you have concerns about your child’s academic progress or social development, please contact the relevant Year Level Co-ordinator. Parent-teacher Interviews, when you will have an opportunity to speak to your child’s teachers individually, are held twice a year, early in Term 2 and halfway through Term 3.

The College employs a full-time Student Services Co-ordinator, who provides individual counseling to students who are referred by teachers or parents. The SSC also has links with many community and welfare agencies who may be able to assist parents or students with personal or welfare issues. An educational psychologist and a social worker are also available, on a part-time basis, to assist members of the College community and to conduct specialized welfare or counselling programs.

Translate »
  • RSS
  • Email
  • Compass
  • Staff Web
  • Student Web
  • Webmail
  • Newsletter